Thursday, October 7, 2010

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN AND WHATEVERS....

Presenting to you The Chase Beecher Show! Early in the summer Mz. Oprah Winfrey asked for submissions to have your OWN show on her network. (called OWN, get it?) I submitted a tape, but had to cut a lot of my jokes and funny stunts due to time. I was running like a mad man to get it in and under time. Time has marched on, and I have not been picked to be in the running to have my OWN show.
I have taken the three minute audition tape and added all the jokes and interview "stuff" in it and am now presenting it to you! Tell me what you think! The editing is not the greatest, due to me being in a crunch the first time I was editing it for the contest.
Sit back, relax, and prepare yourself for, "The Chase Beecher Show: a new hope (the audition for my OWN show) !!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment