Wednesday, October 6, 2010

THE NICEST PEOPLE IN AMERICA

I have recently seen this rad video making the rounds and have to bring it to your attention. These two brothers decide to go hitchhiking from Colorado to Canada. They document their adventure. On their way they meet what they call, "the nicest people in America." This is personal to me because they stop in my hometown of Malad, Id. It looks like they venture through once, briefly, and then again to stay awhile on a farm. They spend some quality time moving pipe and eating at the Malad Drive Inn, (It doesn't show movies!) which is a staple in the sleepy little town. I have done my fare share of chowing down there. I think I ate there so much they re-paved the sidewalks one summer because of me alone. Anyway, check out this video after the jump------




So MTV bought their footage and is going to release it??! Southern Idaho is like the new Hollywood. Well, Burbank at least...

1 comment: