Thursday, October 7, 2010

DOG DAYS ARE OVER

Over the summer I have had this glorious song stuck in my head titled, "The Dog Days Are Over" by Florence + The Machine. It was then featured in the trailer for "Eat. Pray. Love." That sent the song out into the world to be heard. It was catching on.
Then, last month Florence packed up her machine and headed to the VMAs and performed the song flawlessly and attempted to recreate her wild music video. Check out her awesome performance from the VMAs (I have been meaning to post this for awhile) and tell me what you think of Florence + that wonderful Machine of hers.....




Pretty rad if you ask me. Which you didn't. But I told you anyway.

1 comment:

  1. When you were talking about Florence, I thought for a minute you were talking about Florence Henderson on Dancing with the Stars!!!

    ReplyDelete