Saturday, October 23, 2010

IF I COULD TALK TO THE ANIMALS...

Sam trying on a Halloween costume--a blonde wig.
She got pretty furious that I put this on her
head and took a picture. She just started
speaking to me again... 
As it has been stated, I love animals. I love nothing or nobody more than "Sam, America's Favorite Dog," my golden lab. She is just like my baby. When I tell her we are going for a walk, she goes to hop in the car and knows we are going for a drive. We are lazy. The drive usually ends with a trip to the store or to McDonald's. She is not worried about her girlish figure. I am not worried about mine, either.
She is the funniest thing.  She would drive that car that we take our walk on, if I would let her. She never misses"Desperate Housewives" and loves to dance to Rod Stewart. Her favorite member of "The View" is Whoopi. She loves to go outside in the mornings and sit on the patio and listen to the birds chirp in the trees-- they are her pet birds after all. She likes to go visit her Aunt Terri, and visit her gang of cats, who have let her in the gang as an honorary member. Today I might have found some more friends of hers.....


Two things I love are animals and British humour, (I think they are funnier than anyone else! Why is that?!) and a show on BBC has mashed the two together! Check out this first video, and find a bonus video after the jump!! 

Don't you think those Zebras laughed their stripes loose!?? I would like their whole herd on the front row at my every show!!! 


I can't wait to show these to Sam! I wouldn't be surprised if she knew the lion with the Elton John hair cut!!

No comments:

Post a Comment