Tuesday, February 1, 2011

REACTING TO ELMO @ SUNDANCE







While I was leaving the screening on Sunday, January, 23, 2011 I grabbed a few reactions from folks leaving the screening.

First up, is Wendy and Charlie. They were interviewed by CNN, but let's be honest, does CNN hold a candle to CBS?? (Chase Beecher Show) Well, let's not answer that. AHEM. The love, the pure unfiltered honesty, from Charlie. I forget what it is like to see like a kid again. Wendy put it best as she mentions what a great storytelling model the documentary has as it bookends passing on Kevin mentoring a young puppeteer who has a passion for performing, like he did as a child.



My next story is with a mom named Dimitria. She had a unique experience of setting up a play date with her son with the furry red one! Elmo also put he hand over her mouth and told her to stop talking, hmmmmm.......ironic nuch??



and of course, here is the famous clip of me and Kevin Clash with Elmo. I had to post it again!!!



Go ahead and leave a comment and share what you think! Do YOU think I am bigger than Big Bird??
Oh, and don't forget to check out themuppetcast.com right now! Hear me discuss Sundance and the film! You can also check out disfanreview.com to hear their take on Sundance and Elmo taking over Park City as well! don't forget to find me on facebook and twitter!
More videos to come! Q&As, more fan reactions, and what Mr. Whatnot thinks of me meeting Elmo. (He is not that happy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment