Monday, December 6, 2010

LIKE LINKS ON A CHAIN....

Hey folks! Wocka Wocka! Just a reminder here that you can find me on all kinds of different social media. I am like bad gas-- I can be found anywhere!!! 
You can follow me on twitter, watch my videos on youtube, and pay me some attention on facebook (and I DO need the attention) 
You can also follow Mr. Whatnot on twitter. That sounds like loads of fun, following a fictional polyester character on a cutting edge social media outlet. He always has something to say anyway. 
You can also find me on the official Feel Good Music Coalition web page that contains videos, music, albums, merchandise, and all show dates. Plus, you can go there and read my bio. Like I said, I DO need the attention... 
So, the links are below, click away, and I am working on some Holiday treats for ya'll! 







twitter.com/chasebeecher
twitter.com/THEmrwhatnot
youtube.com/chasebeechershow
facebook.com/chasebeecher
feelgoodmusiccoalition.com

No comments:

Post a Comment