Sunday, October 10, 2010

WORST POLITICAL CAMPAIGN AD EVER

Tea Party candidate in Delaware, Christine O'Donnell has been in the news a lot lately. A clip of her on 90's show "Politically Incorrect" shows her confessing that she "dabbled" in witchcraft. Well, that sent people into a fury. This led her to releasing the WORST CAMPAIGN AD EVER. Now, watch this, and think about if I had not prefaced you with this information. It will give you a kick.


and now....THE WORST CAMPAIGN AD.... EVER.

If this ad starts off with the statement, "I'm not a witch..." I think it is bad news for everybody!! The black background and her paleface didn't help very much! Oh, I better be quiet, I don't wanna be hexed! (p.s. this post was NOT approved by Christine O'Donnell, nor am I affiliated with her or the Tea Party)

If one of your political ads starts off with the sentence, "I am not a witch" everybody is in trouble. As I understand it, this young woman has said some pretty outlandish things but this is the funniest.


Christine O'Donnell did not pay for this post, and I am not affiliated with the Tea Party. This woman sure as heck is not ME. She can't work the facial hair and broad shoulders like I do. Do you think she could rock a joke like moi? I hope I don't have hair like her. The point is, she is not ME.


I am looking forward to meeting her while waiting for The Great Pumpkin, maybe she
will do a fly by on her broom,
and we can discuss education
in america and tax cuts, and
broom stick chaffing. It's real,
people. It's real.











No comments:

Post a Comment