Sunday, October 10, 2010

MANHANDS

A few years ago it was announced that there was a bidding war over a book of essays to be written by my girl, Tina Fey. I took note and have been waiting to hear. Today, I heard.

A poster was revealed with an alleged cover at The Frankfurt Book Fair over the weekend. The book, titled Bossypants, will be released to booksellers in the spring. I love me some Tina Fey. Not only is she easy on the eyes, she is one of the funniest human beings living! She made us believe Sarah Palin could see Russia from her house! She made Sarah Palin believe she could see Russia from her house! Back to the book talk...

Whenever it hits shelves, I will be first in line to get my copy at Barnes and Noble, but this picture begs me to ask, " Why in the heck does Tina Fey have my dad's arms?"





TINA FEY: BOSSYPANTS!

What do you think? Creepy? Hilarious? Creepily Hilarity at it's finest? Maybe Tina is having some sort of allergic reaction to something she ate, like spam, and her arms are swollen. Or, it could be a side effect to the make up she uses. Maybe, just maybe, these are her real arms and hands and all others have been fakes! It could happen! Oh, the possibilities!! I don't know. You folks discuss. 


And why is she dressed like Elaine Stritch? 











Oh, and those are not my dad's arms. He would never wear a watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment