Wednesday, October 20, 2010

THRILL ME

Last Saturday, I joined my good friends Cody and Amanda and we went to see "Thriller." A production put on every year by Odyssey Dance Company. (click HERE for tickets and a promo vid) It rocked!
It was bloody, bloody good fun for everyone!!     
                                                                                                                                                                                           
I am focused! I am sweating! 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
Boy, they look like one excited couple!



They did everything from a Michael Jackson tribute to a Lorena Bobitt medley. (I still shiver!) They presented a Ghostbuster that could breakdance that eventually was possessed. Frankenstein and his bride danced their own haunting ballet-- until he snapped her neck and killed her. Then he dragged her corpse around to music. Skeletons danced and popped and locked and swapped heads in the dark. Why am I telling you when I can show you pictures??
Is this supposed to be "Tron?"

The Michael Jackson Tribute. It was scary!!!

Lorena Bobbitt cutting thru one of her hits.

The breakdancing Ghostbuster

This was the Riverdance of Blood. They all danced until they were all shot to
death. Funny and morbid.


Thriller! !


It was quite the night. We hear a high-pitch scream come from the crowd, it sounded like a scared little girl, but it was probably an older gentleman.  It usually is. This just put me in the mood to watch Michael Jackson's masterpiece, "Thriller" let me see where I put it.....





1 comment:

  1. Cool! I have always wanted to go to the one they do at Tuacahns! Would I be terribly frightened?!

    ReplyDelete