Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I LOVE MY HAIR

Sesame Street has been buzzed about a lot lately. Between Katy Perry keeping her (Oscar the Grouch) Cans covered, to Grover's Old Spice Parody, Sesame Street is the place to be. 

That brings us to today. It is brought to you by the word HAIR. Sesame's head writer, and puppeteer, Joey Mazzarino with his wife have adopted a little girl from Ethiopia named Segi. 

Segi has recently made comments that she would like to have long blonde hair like her friends. Our good friend Joey has responded to his daughter the only way a good Muppeteer should: with a Sesame Segment on HAIR, and how we should all love our hair no matter what, because it is OUR'S. 

Check out this awesome ode to the fuzzy stuff on top of our noggin after the jump








and let it be said, that I too really love my hair. The way it is thinning itself out on top, I just want to let it know that I love it, so it doesn't need to go anywhere. Anywhere. Nowhere at all. Please stay, I am not to proud to beg....

No comments:

Post a Comment