Sunday, March 14, 2010

YEAH, WELL I GOT A DREAM TOO....




My friend, Joshua Aaron, has digitally remastered an album of his father's from 1981. He has it all set and ready to purchase, and has a goal of selling 1 million copies in the next 12 months. What a goal! Why go a do a thing like that? Here is a word from him:

"You see, Christopher Aaron's music career didn't begin, or
 end, with [an] album in 1981. He had been writing and performing for years previous, and has written and performed since. Were it not for a terrible automobile accident in the mid-80's, which put a stop to his music for a long while, he might still be performing today. But even though he is now retired from music, his legacy lives on. I now have his complete collection of music and intend to rearrange the entire portfolio over the next several years, in addition to some of my own originals. This project is called Aaromark. The catch with the Aaromark project is that such an endeavor requires a good amount of financing if one is to do it correctly. So, in an effort to both bring Christopher's music to you and to make it possible for Aaromark to move forward, I invite you to buy Christopher Aaron's “All I Gotta Do Is Dream” at iTunes today. "


It is great music, folks. I admire this friend of mine for doing such a thing and having such a lofty goal. Go ahead and click on the link below and purchase your copy of "All I Gotta Do Is Dream" today! Joshua is a very talented musician himself, and I can't wait to hear what he is going to produce...(he can play that piano like
nobody's business!)


No comments:

Post a Comment