Saturday, March 13, 2010

CHASE/JOHN

Okay, so over my life I have been compared to one of the greats, John Candy. He was funny, warm, and always the guy in the movie that you emoted with. We lost him to soon. Uncle Buck was constantly being watched in my house growing up.
Well, it is "Mustache March Madness" where I work, and I grew my poor, pathetic excuse for below the nose facial hair. (It is the first time in my life my father has encouraged using mascara. He says it will make it look darker.) No one has barely noticed my mustache. You have to have the right lighting, and I have to all but point it out. Most people just think I need to wipe my nose.
Anywho, driving today, I thought with my little mustache, I looked like John Candy in "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles." You be the judge...









Okay, maybe not. It was a good idea in thought











Now just enjoy the trailer for one of the best comedies of all time, "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles"!!!!


1 comment:

  1. So my family totally watch Planes, Trains, and Automobiles every Thanksgiving. But we watch the edited version my parents recorded off of the TV before I was born...

    ReplyDelete