Saturday, November 14, 2009

MARY CHRISTMAS

So, I was at work the other night, taking names on the waiting list, and I had a very pleasant lady give me her name, which was "Merry." I asked her where her little lamb was, and she laughed and told me that she was born on Christmas day and it was spelled as in "Merry Christmas" and even had the middle name of "Chris." I called B.S. and asked to see some ID, skeptical. Sure enough! I have never of anyone having that!!!  I almost died. How funny! What if she was born on Easter, of Thanksgiving, or Leap Year? She was so nice and I think appreciated the good laugh that I got out of her name. If you are reading this, Merry, I would love to do an interview with you. It would be fun and silly. Contact me thru email or such. This story should put a little "Joy" in ya'll's hearts today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment