Saturday, November 14, 2009

HE'S MAKIN' A LIST, CHECKIN' IT TWICE......



So, I was at work at *Corporate America* a few weeks ago, (yes, I have a mustache in that pic....) and a heavy set jolly man in red came waltzing in. He was in line to have me put his name on the list to get a table. Well, as I saw him, I suddenly became a 5 year old, and began swaying back and forth as I was doing the "Pee-Pee" dance. It was SANTA!! The real deal. He had a real beard white as snow, all dressed in red with even a red cap on and black buckle shoes!!  He greeted everyone and was jolly and nice and had some nice friends with him. He told me that so far I have been on the good list this year, but I am only hanging on by a thread. 
I asked him it he had heard the song "Santa Clause is coming to town." He looked at me like I was a rock. "Yes, of course I do." "Well," I said,"That song has made me an insomniac. You see me when I am SLEEPING you know when I am AWAKE. The whole song sounds like a threat. I better be nice because your coming to town? What are you packin' a baseball bat or bringin' the mob? Seriously I have insomnia." He laughed really hard, and told me to calm down, and that was no big deal, but he did tell me that I snored a lot.....

No comments:

Post a Comment