Tuesday, September 29, 2009

TOM DELAY-ED

Did anyone see Dancing with the Stars last night? I did not. I think in order to call it "Dancing with the Stars" you need to put "Stars" on the show. But, we won't get into that right now. (sorry Donny) I want to discuss poor Tom Delay and Cheryl Burke. He almost dropped that poor lady! I saw the video of it today and I just laughed and laughed, because he dances like he does politics, he stumbles!! Could he not hold poor Cheryl up? Is that girl heavy? When they say that they are going to hit the floor, old Tommy Boy takes them serious! He could have killed that girl. That would have been worse than the "Marie-Osmond-please-vote-for-me-faint"!!! With moments that Tommy Boy and Marie Baby are giving, maybe I will have to start tuning into "Dancing with the Supposed to be Famous"......

No comments:

Post a Comment