Tuesday, August 25, 2009

CAUGHT RED-HANDED (what color are their hands now?)

Two weeks ago was my little sister's wedding. Before the family all went their own ways, my brother Trent and his wife Sarah announced that they would be adding another member to the family!! A new baby! Maybe twins, who knows?!?!? Everyone is excited. Congrats to them. Trent and Sarah, if you are reading, congrats, and job well done!!
After things settled down, I started to remember. I have a video that would explain how Trent and Sarah achieved this. Don't ask me how we get babies, I just know they show up! I then filed through my camera and found evidence that took place at our little sister's wedding luncheon. WATCH.......
and there you have it, folks, caught red-handed!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty funny!! Your are right. It think that is exactly how it happened!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CANNOT believe you put that on there!!!

    Oh my heck...Made my day!

    ReplyDelete