Thursday, December 9, 2010

WHAT IS THIS TRON BUSINESS??

I have to admit, I have never seen the original "Tron." I feel like I am totally missing out. I can't find it on DVD or on my Netflix, either. There is a lot of hype surrounding Disney's new "Tron Legacy." It looks amazing and I hear that the 3D in the movie blows you out of the water. (It you were watching it in water.)

I am so excited to see "Tron Legacy" based on the music (composed by Daft Punk!) alone. I know this video has been out for awhile, but I just saw it! How awesome! I am totally getting into it. I am going to start wearing a pleather jumpsuit wrapped in roped christmas lights, holding a frisby with a hole cut in the middle, and tip-toeing around like they do in the movie. (How is that for an image?) I can't wait until the movie opens on Dec. 17!



Also, the new trailer for "Pirates of the Caribbean- On Stranger Tides" will be in front of the movie. That makes Dec. 17 an event!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment