Tuesday, November 9, 2010

IS IT NUTS OUT THERE?!

These are some hilarious crazy things that have been brought to my attention in the last 24 hours.

The first of these is from Driscoll Middle school in Texas. Jason Garza pulled possibly the greatest quarterback sneak in middle school history! (Even bigger than when I ran the ball in seventh grade and lost my pants. I will tell that story later. I promise. It's a good one. It's.... breezy.) Take a look. This is amazing!!



The second amazing thing comes from the good ol' "Wheel of Fortune." Have you heard about this yet? Some people are questioning if this is real or not, and if it was a set up, but check out Pat and his stuttering and stammering. His pure shock makes it look like a pretty genuine moment.  This woman guessed the phrase with only one letter. Take a look...



My favorite memory of "The Wheel" was watching with my grandpa. He was one of the faithful. When I was young, I was watching with him, and there was a very, well, large man as a contestant. He bent down the spin the wheel and almost tipped over. Grandpa turned to me and spoke with wisdom, "That guy is a little husky, isn't he?" We then turned back to the TV and watched this man wipe his brow and try to catch his breath. Poor guy. Poor husky guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment