Wednesday, October 13, 2010

FOR TRENT

Hi friends. This post kills two birds with one stone, or fills two cavities with one cavity fill.... whatever they fill cavities with. Gold? Silver? Lead?

My brother Trent is now in Dentistry School and is learning to "drill, baby, drill." I hear he is doing fine and only misplaced 1 patient's tooth,  a bridge, 3 sets of pediatric dentures  and  a row of patients! That is a pretty good average! Way to go Trent! This video is for you.....

Also, my friends up at The Iron Door Playhouse are doing "The Little Shop of Horrors" this week and I wanted to shamelessly promote them. With the folks behind it, it will be a "Horror-ble" production! I am hoping that I can come up and check it out myself. It will be fantastic! If you haven't gotten your tickets, get them quick, before they are eaten up!

now for the vid, a song from "Little Shop of Horrors" movie featuring Steve Martin, and directed by Frank Oz. This song will explain to you my fear of dentists (I am not kidding about that one) and my love for Mr. Martin!



Now if you will excuse me, I need to go have a hit of nerve gas.....

(also Trent, I was kidding. You will make a fine dentist. His practice will be great folks! please don't hurt me when you see me! Please! You know I bruise like a peach!)

2 comments:

  1. Ha I love it!!! kay so this is like one of my favorite songs from a musical evah!! And you know that the Irondoor is using OUR dental chair for the show, right?!?!

    p.s. you have wrong info...Trent has misplaced 2 teeth and 4 pediatric dentures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! This is srsly why I cannot go to the dentist. trent needs to keep better track of his stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete