Saturday, July 31, 2010

ART! ART! ART!

From time to time, from now on, I am going to display artist's work that I think is awesome. Our first artist here is James Hance and you can click HERE to check out his other work. His collection is called "Relentlessly Cheerful"and includes very pop-oriented art. Everything from Dorothy and the Tin Man, to the creatures of "Labyrinth" to "Star Wars"to "Van Gogh" meets "Batman" and, of course, Muppets. Very RAD, man!!! Check him out. I have picked some of my favorite pieces to display here....


Capt. Link Hogthrob from "Pigs in Space"and Spock from "Star-- oh you know that show about space and whatever."*



                                    Ode to "Mee Mee Meee Meeeeee!"*

           Superman and Super Grover share stories about Wonder Woman*

 "Here come Super Gro--- ohh-nooo! My cape got caught. Can someone call me a taxi?"*





*These are not the names of these works of art, this is just me being silly.  Kidding aside, these are fabulous, and you need to see the rest of this man's stuff, so go check it out! Grover, you have never looked better, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment