Wednesday, June 23, 2010

SEAT BUDDIES

On Friday, I went on vacation down to St. George and went with the family to see TARZAN at Tuacahn, the world's best outdoor stage. There were apes flying over me and Tarzan ziplined right over top of me and almost took me out! (and yes, I saw up his loin cloth...) It was great, and had great music written by Phil Collins. (it is based on the Disney movie)

But THE BEST part is when I went to sit down the guy next to me told me his name, shook my hand and told me he was his "seat buddy" for the night. I thought, "great, a friendly person, like me." We talked for a little bit about broadway shows we had seen and his kids and wife were way stoked to see this.

Well, my sister, Allison saw this and thought it was a hoot, and took a picture. I don't get it....



Okay, maybe I do, we look a little like salt and pepper shakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment