Sunday, May 9, 2010

LIVE FROM NY, IT'S BETTY WHITE!

So last night, I switched shifts, and actually had the night off and had the night off! I had to change a tire on my car. That was a blast. My mechanic is my four year old nephew, Boobie. (that's a nickname) He was all ready to do anything! Too bad neither one of knew what he heck we were doing!
Well, we got the tire changed (with help of the neighborhood) and then it was time for SNL hosted by the baddest girl in Hollywood, Betty White!

She killed it! As I watched her opening, it was like watching an old pro. She has worked with the greats (Johnny Carson, Bob Hope, ect.) and it has rubbed off. Her delivery was super, and she was great. Come september, I bet we see her walk away with an Emmy. But I am going to stop talking and post a few videos...

Here is her opening...



And here is one of her best sketches, in my humble opinion...



Oh, heck, just watch the whole episode! It is one of the best!!



My only regret is, I wish they would have pulled out a "Rose Nyland" sketch from Golden Girls, or even Sue Ann Nivens from Mary Tyler Moore. Over all it was one of their best!

No comments:

Post a Comment