Monday, May 10, 2010

HOW OLD IS TOO OLD?

I rarely watch 60 minutes. I rarely watch CBS! I feel that you after be "a certain age" to tune into that channel. I came across this video today of 60 minute commentator Andy Rooney as he was talking about "just how average american" he is, but "has no clue" who anyone is who is making music today. I think it is time for Mr. Rooney to retire. I wonder if he thinks that MICKEY Rooney and Judy Garland are still making movies and he can attend a double feature down town on saturday....



Watch CBS News Videos Online
video courtesy of cbsnews.com

oh, and just for the record, I have Ella Fitzgerald and Lady GaGa on my ipod right next to Jay-Z and Helen Reddy. Yes, Mr. Rooney, I do know who they all are. I will listen to them while you go and find a comb for that fabulous toupe you are trying to pull off...

No comments:

Post a Comment