Sunday, March 21, 2010

MARCH MADNESS, MADNESS, I TELL YOU!!!


 My friends over at The Muppetcast, (the Muppet podcast) and Toughpigs.com ( the Muppet fan site) have banned together to create a great amusement for us folks who don't get too excited over college basketball, but get excited over brackets, and elimination, and rub-it-in-your-face-if-you-lose-you-poor-sucker-competition.
They have come up with "The Muppet Madness Tournament" to take place in the month of March. It is The Show (The Muppet Show, that is) Vs. The Street (of Sesame) Vs. The Rock (of Fraggles) Vs. The Rest (Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, Muppet Babies, Anyone?) that make out our brackets. It is a hoot. A hoot, I said. I have peppered my post here with some fan-made art to demonstrate said hoot.
Week one, just finished, but you can still jump in. Go to: www.muppetcast.com/tournament to vote (you can vote every 12 hours!) and print yourself off one of those handy little brackets and start an office pool. Hey, before you know it, who will need the NCAA?

Have I still not sold you on this terrific, genius, sensational, Muppetational, idea yet? Well, listen to my buddy Steve Swanson talk about it by clicking here:  http://bit.ly/aJPSrs

Cute, huh? Yeah, he could sell exploding socks to a Gonzo anytime. Wait. That would not be hard. Anywho, Join in on the fun, or lose out, it's your loss, bub.
(We are all kind of holding our breath until the end to see if KERMIT vs. PIGGY will come to fruition for the championship. I pee myself just thinking about it.....)







And, I will even catch you up to speed. Here it is, hot off the press, week one, round one, level one, chapter one, page one, line one, the first.....well, the votes are in.....

Now go vote for this week! Kermit needs you!

No comments:

Post a Comment