Thursday, February 18, 2010

AN ORDER OF FRIES WITH THAT?!

Above everything, she has to have a great laugh. She has to laugh at the jokes that don't even make sense. Pity laugh is acceptable. Sparkling personality. Needs to like the Muppets. Can't be an "Anti-Mupp-ite." Blonde hair is good. She can like sports, but can't expect me to be able to do them. I break a sweat walking across the street. Being literate is great! We can read my Sesame Street books together. I am tall, so being tall is not a problem.  Most important, if we get married, I will learn how to say, "Yes, Dear." I have heard that you learn that in the marriage seminars....
Okay, that is my chick order. Where do I submit??

(This sign was outside of a feed store on a street near my house. How funny is that?! Of course I know they mean poultry, but I couldn't resist the joke....)

3 comments:

  1. That cracks me up. Did you show that pic to Blake? Wonder what he would order?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do need to send that to blake...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sound like reasonable requests to me! LOL....you are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete