Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Announcing an Announcement.....Ahem...

Ok Folks, So here is some announcements that I was going to announce. 
My blogspot and facebook fan page are going to become a kind of hybrid of sorts. Expect all kind of sorts of silly everywhere. I have also joined the Feel Good Music Coalition and you can expect great things from that group of folks. Keep checking chasebeechershow.blogspot.com and keep checking facebook.com/pages/chase-beecher We are going to post more newsflash updates, and more adventures with Mr. Whatnot. I will be doing more monologues (at least once a week) that you can look forward to.
 BUT I NEED YOU'RE HELP!! Saturdays and Sundays are fan days here at Chase Beecher central. Send in you fan photos and or videos and all will be put up on the blog!! Sometimes we will have themes and contests!!!! One, only ONE will be chose as the coveted  pic of the week. But the others will be posted on the site as well I just wanna interact with the fans and bring the constant funny!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment