Saturday, December 5, 2009

WHERE THE WILD KEYS ARE

I was in Malad, ID a few weeks ago and attended church. When said church was over, I lost my keys. I searched high and low. I tore the chapel apart! I blamed the 2 year old girl sitting next to me, "She took them! I know she did!" I even pulled a cop out of sunday school to slim jim my car open and look for them in there. My alarm went off when this happened, so then we had to unplug my car's battery. Luckily all of this madness and stupidity was caught on my flipcam for you enjoyment......

and I was blaming that poor little girl the whole time.....

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Starring my wonderful co-workers who got a big laugh out of it afterwards. Oh and Alicia don't feel bad. Shadow doesn't like anyone. Only Daryl and that is it.

    ReplyDelete