Saturday, December 12, 2009

RINGING OF THE BELLS

Heigh-Ho, folks! What a wonderful week! Christmas is coming and it is a complete blizzard outside where I live! I want to go outside and make a snow angel, but I don't think that our yard is big enough. I need an open field for that sort of thing. 
As an early Christmas gift, the folks over at Muppet Studios have given us another glorious Muppet YouTube video for us to feast upon. It stars those fantastic Muppet linguistics, The Sweedish Chef, Beaker, and one of my favorites, Animal, "singing" "Carol of the Bells." Folks, you have NEVER seen or heard anything like this! Meep, Meep, Meep, Meep, Meep Meep........



Once again, I do not own The Muppets, they belong to The Muppet Studios which is owned by the Walt Disney Company. 


Happy Holidays, and Happy Chanukah to all of our Jewish friends out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment