Saturday, November 21, 2009

OPRAH, OH OPRAH, WHERE FOR ART THOU MY OPRAH!

Tis' a sad weekend for middle-aged white ladies across the country and abroad. Miss Oprah Winfrey has announced the end of her show in September 2011. She will go on to bigger and better things, but that leads me to anxiously question....
what books are we going to read? 
What are we going to watch everyday at 4 in the afternoon? 
What am I going to get my loved ones for christmas, if I don't have her favorite things show to tell me what to go get!!
What movies will I watch? Without her show promoting oscar contenders I don't know which movies and casts are "heartwarming," or "uplifting" or if they will "change my outlook on life"!!!
Will I ever have an "Aha!" moment again??
But She is leaving us with a few things to keep us in check........
I would have totally forgot about Mackenzie Phillips, not to mention her "relationship" with her father! 
She taught us how to cook with Rachel Ray. 
We learned crazy from Dr. Phil. 
We learned: My Uterus/Myself from Dr. Oz
What else did she give us??? 
Oh yeah, She even gave us Preseident Obama. 

1 comment: