Wednesday, November 18, 2009

AN OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE

So, I have a close friend named Alicia. She is the "White Queen Latifah,"and we have been besties before You Tube, The First Computer, The Berlin Wall, Peal Harbor, The Motor Car was Invented, Moses wandered in the wilderness, and before a guy Adam met....well, you get the point, we have been friends for a long time. Well, we have family who kindly pushes or prods and maybe gossips that we should date and get married, so here is our response.....









Sorry I said "Suck It!" I know better than that. I was just caught up in the heat of the moment.....

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! Thanks for clearing that up for me! I was wondering, but now i know! I'll be sure to let aunt lois view it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you two love birds! I still think it is a match made in heaven. Great wedding video! Love the sarcasm! Didn't fool me. Congrats!!! Love, Aunt Lois

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. my mother doesn't have an account so this is via my account.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that makes me laugh. To me, I think it looks like a church video!

    ReplyDelete