Saturday, August 29, 2009

A ROSE IS STILL A......ROSEANNE????

A few years ago I was watching Jay Leno, and his guest was Roseanne Bar. She was promoting a new kid's dvd, that she made, produced, and starred in, herself. I thought this would be the funniest thing in the world! I took note of the name of the dvd and wanted to buy it. Roseanne singing and talking with sock puppets for children?? a laugh riot!!
So, I bought this dvd. I invited some of the nieces over and thought I would have a good laugh watching this catastrophe, and hoping that my nieces would not be scarred for life....
It came around to bite me in the rear. AND it hurt. bad. It was easy to make fun of, but ,they loved it!! They learned all the songs, and always want to watch it. It is on constant rotation.I cannot believe it. Their favorite is one about a doughnut farm. It is two minutes of her dressed as a cowgirl eating doughnuts. (Doesn't that sound like one of Tom Arnold's dreams come true?) I can't believe it, they love it!
The jokes on me. Thanks Roseanne.......

No comments:

Post a Comment