Monday, August 31, 2009

I HAVE GROWN ACCUSTOMED TO YOUR FACE.....BOOK



Hello folks! Tonight I am coming to y'all from the glorious Malad Valley. I came on a quick trip to relax and focus on my writing endeavors. I had the awesome opportunity of talking with my dear Aunt Lois. (of course!) Aunt Lois and I go WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back. She was my 2nd grade teacher, and, dare I say:HER FAVORITE AND BEST STUDENT SHE EVER HAD. Humility must have not been a subject.
As I was chatting with her tonight she asked how my career and life was going, and then lit up like the christmas tree on Rockafeller Plaza. "I have a joke! I even made ir up!!" She said. I held my breath and was prepared the fake laugh, but, I didn't have to use it! Aunt Lois made a funny! AND she said that I had permission to use it!!
So here goes..... ahem......

"You know the older generation is ruining facebook. I think I will start my own social network and call it face-lift book!" -- Aunt Lois Willie copywrite LBW 2009 used by permission


I laughed so hard, and was so proud of her!! She needs to get Joan Rivers on the phone to be a spokeswoman! Way to be funny Aunt Lois!!

Here are Aunt Lois and Uncle Randy... Those Hippies............

2 comments: